vineri, 17 aprilie 2009

Changeling - an amazing movie

The 2008 movie Changeling is an amazing accomplishment. Inspired by a true story, it tells the tale of a mother whose sun disappeared while she was at work. The action of the movie starts in the early 20s, but I will not tell you much more because I don't want to spoil it for you.

Angelina Jolie plays the role of the main character, Christine Collins, and she plays the role brilliantly. This is yet another demonstration of the fact that Angelina Jolie, besides her good looks, is an extermely talented actress.

This drama/mistery movie is worth it all the way. And I am not easily impressed by movies anymore.

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Changeling was great. Amazing movie. I will rewatch it as soon as I can.

sowmya spunea...

Thanks for sharing this post, which seems to be really excellent. keep up your work done.
Funny Facebook statuses

Trimiteți un comentariu